Friday, April 25, 2008

Long time no writing

The computer would not let me get into making a report for some reason. Of course, it could be the operator too.

I had to quit my job at the bakery as it was getting my knee flared up too much. It was hard work with a lot of sweeping and mopping in 4 hours. So I tried again to find another job and nothing worked out so I just prayed that God would just drop something in my lap. And He did by giving me 2 babysitting jobs. One is in the morning with 2 girls. I take them to school and then go pick them up and keep them till their Dad comes and gets them at 15 till 4. Then after they live then I have to keep an eye on a boy that is 12 and his grandfather needs someone for him to answer to and etc. Van is trying to prove to his grandfather that he can be by himself. So this one may only last till Christmas or a little longer. Van has to check in with me every 2 hours.

My apple of my eye , Matthew is here this weekend. He is excited to have the 2 girls that I babysit with here as well. I have to go to Sidney to the funeral home because my cousin, Esther passed away Tuesday. I told the kids that if they behave that we would go to the park afterwards. I got some lunchables, juice and etc to feed them lunch. If I had n0t been going to the viewing then I would have fixed some other things.

I am to have these girls this summer, so do any of you all have any receipts geared for kids to learn how to cook? If so I would appreciate them very much. They are not living with their mother so I thought that I would teach them how to cook. I just might teach them how to be ornery as well. LOL

Listen you all have a good day and God bless you very much.

No comments: